Friday, January 22, 2010

Follow your dreams...






For many years as a kid my dad coached our basketball teams and drove hours each week to come and watch my brother and I play whichever sport we played. Jan 18th, 2010 was just one night to start to return the support. I have watched my dad over the past few years work very hard to move up in the rankings to be the best official that he can be in hopes to become a D1 official. We got to cheer him on as he was awarded a great sectional game for the NORCAL high school championship games. It is quite the accomplishment and the fruits of hard work and the desire to follow his dreams were paying off.
In life people love to give advise... but my dad has not only given the constant encouragement to "follow your dreams" he has shown us that with commitment, hard work and passion, dreams really can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment